Monday, 9 January 2012

NOTDs - Ulta3, NYC and OPI

These are some NOTDs I've accumulated over the past few days. They didn't fit with my other posts, so I waited to collect a few and post them all together.

Here they are:


This one is NYC casper and then Ulta3 crystallina over it.


Ulta3 bon bon - I really love this colour!


NYC professor plum - it's got a bit of a purple shimmer to it, but can't see it on the photo...


And this is one of my favourite OPI colours - it's Suzi Says Feng Shui from Hong Kong collection.

Which one is your favourite?


Ms Jelena xx

17 comments:

  1. My favourite is Ulta3 bonbon! Gorgeous Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all colors but blue is my fav! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all lovely, but my favourite is bon bon, so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice nail polishes :)

    www.styleinsmalltown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love 'OPI'! xx

    http://julyets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty colors!! my fav is the first one, looks like chanel withe pearl =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous colors! love bon bon and plum colors best:)

    http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uh, ovaj lila i plavi su mi baaš dobri :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Professor plum is definately the best :P Purple is my favourite nail colour

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your comments, lovely ladies :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you for your lovely comment. I love the first nail color. Im ur new follower. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog!!!