Friday, 2 March 2012

Happy Autumn & Happy March!!!

Happy Autumn, everyone!!

To those who don't know, Australian autumn starts on March 1.  I quite like when the new season begins on the first of the month - it's so much easier to remember than those twenty-something dates...

And happy March, too!!! Can't believe it's here already!!!

That's it from me for now and I promise to update you on some NOTDs snaps tomorrow - I've got so many to share with you!

Love love

Ms Jelena xx


  1. It's funny to think that your autumn is starting while our spring is starting in the UK. I'm happy about this though - I far prefer spring to autumn. :-)

  2. Happy Autumn and March! can't believe summer have gone by so quickly!!

  3. Mart <3 korak bliže proleću.

  4. Imaš nagradu za divan blogić! :) :*


Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog!!!