Monday, 26 March 2012

Novak Djokovic on 60 Minutes

In case you haven't seen it yet, click here to see Bob Simon's interview for CBS's 60 Minutes with Novak Djokovic or click here to see the interview transcript.


I think Novak is amazing, so obviously, I loved the interview, but I think it's really interesting to watch, just to get a bit of insight into his childhood including that oh-so-cute video from when he was a kid. Among other things, there's also a segment on the dreadful NATO bombing of Serbia in 1999 - I can't believe it's been 13 years already!!! 


My favourite quote from the interview: In my case, I can sincerely say nothing is impossible. I started at a times when they were really critical times for our country. And when I was saying I want to become number one of the world and I was 7 or 8 years old, most of the people were laughing to me. Because you know, it seemed like I have one percent chances to do that. And I've done it.

I think he's inspirational :)


Ms Jelena xx

4 comments:

  1. I took a tour at Rod Laver and I got to touch his locker in the mens changing room lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to watch this during my lunch break today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may sound stupid but I cried a little at the speech, so inspiring! He and Goran Ivanisevic are so hot!
    I found your blog through Blog Hop!
    New Follower.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nole, Nole...

    http://style-trigger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog!!!