Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Pretty Little Liars

Do you watch Pretty Little Liars?

Is it embarrassing that a person in her mid-twenties is hooked to this show? I hope not, because I really really really like it!!!  It's so addictive! I watched the entire season 1 in the last few days!


The story line is great! I'm only up to the start of season 2 now, so if you're further along, please DO NOT post any spoilers!!!!! I want to know who A is, but don't tell me!!! Ignore that, I'm up to date with the show! In case you're wondering, this was a scheduled post, but since writing it, I ended up watching, well, around 20eps!

Them constantly receiving messages is kinda freaky! And them handling it the way they do is even freakier - you go, 16 year olds - I was never that awesome when I was your age! :D



I also wasn't anywhere near as stylish when I was 16. Certainly not at school. Well, the school uniform took care of that part. Anyways, these girls are gorgeous! I love Hanna the most and Aria is stunning, too! And I love her name!



And Tammin Sursok is playing Jenna! She was so familiar, but I couldn't figure out who it was until she took her sunnies off! She was on H&A such a long time ago!!!


Random (or not so random) question: how good are you at guessing people's ages?  I suck at it! And you know what the reason is? The shows that have actresses in their twenties playing 16 year olds!


If you're not watching this show, get onto it! If you are, where are you up to and do you like it? If you want to find out which PLL character you are, click here 



Ms Jelena xx

14 comments:

  1. I got Emily! I don't think we're alike at all hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! And we're nothing alike! I find her a bit back-stabbing actually!

      Delete
  2. I'm JUST about to watch the season 2 finale! So so excited, and I'm in my 20's so don't feel bad for loving it! I'm addicted too! If you like this you should check you The Lying Game, I believe it's based on another set of books by the same author that wrote PLL :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel! I will definitely check it out! I have to wait until tonight to watch finale - work gets in the way sometimes :D

      x

      Delete
  3. Ooh I love it too, I'm behind though, watching it on Foxtel so heading towards the end of the first series. I'm trying to avoid spoilers but I am so tempted to google it! My friend pointed out that it was Dani from H&A I was like Ohhhhhh yeah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. watch it online!!!! After recognising her, I realised her name was in the credits at the beginning of the episodes :D

      Delete
  4. ohhh i used to like pll heaps but the whole thing about finding out who A is- is so draggy =[ so im gunna watch the rest of season 2 after its all finished!
    and when i first saw jenna, i was like.. she looks so familiarr!! then she took off the glasses and its like ooooohhh *fascinates* LOL
    do you watch vampire diaries? i think the plot is so much better than PLL xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, linny, I'll have to have a look into vampire diaries :D
      Season two of ppl is now finished, so you should watch ittt :D x

      Delete
  5. After reading this post I may have to check that out!
    http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2012/03/magazine-lover.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. The minute I saw Jenna I was like "Oh my god, Danni from Home and Away"! I used to be a MASSIVE fan too, it was mega big in the UK. Still is. I always love seeing Neighbours/Home and Away stars making it big, haha.

    I've saw a couple of episodes of Pretty Little Liars and loved it.I need to try and watch it all at some point - and if it makes you feel any better, I'm 32!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still watch H&A :D it's lame but I can't help myself :D

      PS. You do NOT look 32! Good genes!!! Jealous :D xx

      Delete
  7. I've heard of this show, but I've never watched it. It looks good, might have to watch some episodes online or something :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! If you need the link, let me know :) x

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog!!!