Wednesday, 18 April 2012

200 Followers!!!

So I have reached 200 followers on GFC today!!!


Thank you, thank you, thank you to each and every one of you!!! 

Also thanking everyone who is following me through Bloglovin', email or just popping in randomly and reading my blog. You are all wonderful and I am very grateful to have visitors from all over the world. 

I love reading your comments, too, so thank you for commenting!!!

Feel free to follow me on Facebook and Twitter and you are more than welcome to add me as a friend on Facebook if you want to!


Love,

Ms Jelena xx

9 comments:

  1. congrats thats exciting :)
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, you well and truly deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, you defiantly deserve it!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Thats amazing :)
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thank you, ladies!!! xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog!!!